Emailing is a benchmark in terms of commercial communication. Both a prospecting and loyalty tool, this usual technique has proven to be effective over time in establishing a relationship of trust and proximity with leads and customers.
Moreover, its use was not limited to the classic functions of electronic messaging. The constraints of innovation and the advance of e-commerce have reshaped yesterday’s program by expanding the possibilities of communication and sales through this channel.
The success of a mailing program is therefore not risky. Like social media and other digital marketing tools, email marketing has also proven its usefulness. Its effectiveness has increased all the more with the appearance of dedicated software designed by specialists in the supply of emailing solutions.
An efficient and economical solution
For any business, communication is essential to function and develop. The need to define a communication strategy impactful and operational is appreciated over the entire operating cycle. An activity that is beginning or in recovery, a project that has taken off or has reached maturity. Whatever the context, communication is essential to attract and acquire new customers and especially to retain them.
But how to convey and reinforce your concept in this case? What media can you use to promote your offer? Consumers won’t guess what you have to offer. And if they did start looking in the market for what you can offer them, it is more likely that your competition will take a lead on you if you have not acted on the strategy that values you.
The challenge is therefore to define and redefine the communication channels that will be used to convey your message to your target prospects and according to the budget you have in hand. Social networks have arrived at the right time and their advent has made many people happy. But is this what you really need to get closer to your customers?
Wouldn’t it be expedient to find an equivalent medium for which you will invest little, but with a significant return on investment? What is more, profitable in the short, medium and long term. And the best part is that from this program, you manage to build a solid and lasting relationship with your current and potential customers. What you ultimately hope to achieve as a goal is therefore the result of a good emailing campaign. A solution that costs you little, but provides immediate and lasting results.
Emailing: a promising communication tool
The majority of businesses today use email to maintain relationships with their customers. While many tend to think that broadcasting hundreds of thousands of emails every day is a waste of time because consumers don’t have time to spend on reading, reality shows quite the opposite.
According to a study published in March 2017, an employee receives approximately 130 emails per day. He spends 30% of his time reading and responding to them. It is therefore useless to believe that the coup of the advertising mail is no longer relevant. The same study indicates that customers are asking for more emails and newsletters to keep themselves informed on a daily basis about each event likely to affect them: news, new product releases, available services, etc.
It is therefore reasonable for a company to cling to this strategy. Without considering that the many advantages it provides have an undeniable impact on the quality of communication, the improvement of customer relations and the optimization of performance and costs. In this regard, we remind you that emailing is a solution which:
- is easy to implement
- delivers concrete results in the short term
- allows you to directly approach target customers
- offers better interactivity thanks to the “send / reply” mechanism
- allows you to write targeted, relevant and flexible content
- reduced operating costs (80% cheaper)
- increase the performance of the company and preserve its margin
Emailing software: solid support for your email marketing campaign
A emailing campaign being more extensive and complex as a whole, it was necessary to set up a emailing software which unites and executes all the operations of an archetypal program from a single tool. Consolidating these elements helps deliver a complete software solution that tends to optimize the performance of your campaign.
Emailing software therefore makes it possible to:
- create a reversible emailing campaign, clearly identifying each company and assimilating to an emailing strategy in line with the needs of customers with varied profiles. The creation of an emailing program is most often based on newsletter creation which convey both a purely informative and advertising message. There are other possibilities, but this one is by far the most used.
- Manage contacts and programs: the software manages the contacts imported from your collection form, uses the data collected from the dynamic fields. It also manages unsubscriptions and Badmails. For sending newsletters, it makes it possible to plan and streamline the flow of emissions thanks to automatic e-mails.
- Analyze your performance: the emailing software includes a statistics tracking tool from which you can identify potential and existing contacts who generate added value for your business. These statistics are also essential for evaluating your performance and improving your attack strategy.
However, all emailing software does not have the same advantages. This is why the choice of your tool must take into account certain differentiation criteria if you really want to boost your performance. Among the e-mail marketing solutions available, the Mailpro emailing software is an alternative that has many advantages on several levels:
- Ease of use
- Basic and advanced features
- Professional routing
- Telephone support, integrated autoresponder
- Text and graphic newsletter editor
- Responsive newsletter
- Management of subscriptions and unsubscriptions
- Advanced statistics
- Optimization of deliverability
- Automation of shipments
- Complete solution at a lower cost
Now it’s up to you to make up your own mind! An email strategy is nevertheless essential in marketing and the returns are always among the highest.